School Mission Statement
Sand Hill-Venable is committed to nurturing relationships that support every child's growth
Sand Hill-Venable is dedicated to student growth, school success and lifelong learning through the positive interaction of home, school, and community.
1. Student learning is the chief priority of our school.
2. The education of a child is the responsibility of the child, the parents, and the school.
3. All students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
4. Students learn in different ways and should be provided a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
5. Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
6. A positive learning environment with mutual respect among students and staff promotes student self-esteem and positive behavior.
7. Challenging expectations increase individual student performance.
8. All students have the right to learn in a safe, disruptive free environment
9. The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative to enable students and staff to become confident, self-directed lifelong learners.