Achieve 3000 On-Line Reading Program
I am pleased to share that we have a great new on-line reading program that your child has been using at school. Your child has used the program for about a month now and is familiar enough with the program for it to be used at home too!
Please have your child try to complete one current event article each week. (your choice which day). This can be in place of the 25 minutes of reading homework for one night. Please write Achieve 3,000 for the title in the homework folder. Here is how to get started…
- Log on to http://login.achieve3000.com with student’s username and password
- Click on Mail tab (on left side of screen)
- Click on the article sent the previous Friday. (We complete Mon and Wed article in class. Articles are sent Mon, Wed, and Fri)
- Complete step 1-5 at a minimum. (This should take about 30 minutes.)
- If your child wants to read more than one article, they should go to the Search tab to choose an article.